MGO 263+ | UMF 10+ Mānuka Honey
Estimated Delivery:Mar 06 - Mar 10
Free Shipping: On all orders over $100
MGO 263+ Mānuka Honey is perfect for daily wellbeing to keep you at your natural best.
This premium Mānuka honey is sustainably sourced from our beehives in remote parts of New Zealand. The purity, potency and exceptional natural properties have been carefully protected from hive to jar.
All our honey is produced and packed in New Zealand and can be traced right back to the beekeeper.
TASTE & SENSORY PROFILE: Smooth caramel taste, thick, creamy and golden
Shipping cost is based on weight. Shipping will be calculated at checkout. Free standard shipping is available for all orders over $100.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. We offer a full money-back guarantee on all purchases made on our website but under certain conditions. See full refund policy.
100% PURE MONOFLORAL MGO263+ MĀNUKA HONEY (UMF10+)
- MGO263+ means this honey has been tested and certified to contain minimum 263mg/kg of methylglyoxal (MGO).
- MGO is a naturally occurring compound in Mānuka honey that is a scientifically proven measure of its unique potency.
- Monofloral means this is pure Mānuka honey made wholly or mostly from Mānuka nectar.
How do I Use Mānuka Honey?
- Enjoy straight from the spoon
- Dilute in water to refresh during or after exercise or fluid loss
- Add to smoothies, drizzle over yogurt or breakfast foods for extra goodness
- Soothing natural sweetener in tea or coffee
- Use as a natural skin mask to hydrate skin and give it a luminous glow
Mānuka Honey for Skin Care
Loved by beauty therapists, Mānuka honey is also perfect for DIY home skin care. Because it's suitable for all skin types Mānuka honey can be used for general beautifying, or for more intensive care to nurture extra dry, depleted, aggravated or problem skin.
It’s so simple to use – just apply a thin layer to cleansed skin and leave on for at least 15 minutes, then gently rinse off with warm water and behold your new glow.
Mānuka Honey for Wound Care
Famous for its wound care properties, Mānuka honey has powerful long-lasting antibacterial activity when applied to wounds and broken skin. It speeds the healing process and helps to prevent scarring.Clinical studies show that it is effective against a wide variety of bacteria including antibiotic-resistant strains. These unique healing benefits are why Mānuka honey is used for wound care in hospitals around the world.
Not All Mānuka Honey is Equal
Be sure you're getting the best Mānuka honey
Producing the purest and most potent Mānuka honey takes special knowledge and expertise. Look for the following when choosing your brand:
- Trusted New Zealand brand with specialised processing facilities
- Produced and packed in New Zealand
- Traceable right back to the beekeeper
- MGO & UMF certified
- Tested for quality, purity and authenticity
Each jar of our Mānuka Health honey has been made, tested and safely sealed right here in New Zealand and can be traced back to the beekeeper it came from.